Monday, August 10, 2009

Everfi - very interesting company

Readers of this blog know I went to Bowdoin College. Bowdoin has produced many great entrepreneurs and business leaders. Recently I read about one company "Everfi". Everfi seems to be a financial/technology company that gets it. As a country we are in a world of financial hurts... Daily articles cover the front pages of national media publications regarding financial issues. Everfi which you can learn more at while going to the link www.everfi.com, helps student and young professionals navigate through the financial maze, giving those students who take part in the everfi program the necessary knowledge to be financially literate. I would urge you to checkout this company.

No comments:

About the blog and myself

What can I tell you about myself and the blog. First, I have stresses like everyone else, I am continuously working hard to conserve my funds, while also taking time to enjoy life. After spending my entire childhood and college years in Maine, I moved to Connecticut to pursue my career. I went to Sanford High School and Bowdoin College (both in Maine). Both of these schools taught me a lot but there was one critical element missing from my education. How was I going to save, what was I going to save for and what financial tools should I utilize??? My goal with this blog is to give students and young professionals the upper hand in preparing for their financial future. There is a huge disconnect regarding how we teach "older professionals" to invest as opposed to "younger professionals". Hopefully this blog is able to confront that disconnect and provide a guide to investing, home buying and some of the other financial walls that spring up around "young professionals". For all of my readers please feel free to add posts and to ask questions. Also check out my store, which has some great books and practical business products. Happy Viewing!!

Subscribe Now: Paving Your Future

Powered by FeedBurner

Visitors