The link below includes several online financial planning sites reviewed by http://www.forbes.com/ . Please feel free to check out the link. The best approach is probably to review the sites in person and then get familiar with one or two that will help you reach your individual financial planning goals. I personally like yahoo finance, marketwatch, and sharebuilder for my online resources, but forbes.com does a really nice job of uncovering a lot of other resources.
http://www.forbes.com/bow/b2c/category.jhtml?id=62
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the blog and myself
- Finance Helper
- What can I tell you about myself and the blog. First, I have stresses like everyone else, I am continuously working hard to conserve my funds, while also taking time to enjoy life. After spending my entire childhood and college years in Maine, I moved to Connecticut to pursue my career. I went to Sanford High School and Bowdoin College (both in Maine). Both of these schools taught me a lot but there was one critical element missing from my education. How was I going to save, what was I going to save for and what financial tools should I utilize??? My goal with this blog is to give students and young professionals the upper hand in preparing for their financial future. There is a huge disconnect regarding how we teach "older professionals" to invest as opposed to "younger professionals". Hopefully this blog is able to confront that disconnect and provide a guide to investing, home buying and some of the other financial walls that spring up around "young professionals". For all of my readers please feel free to add posts and to ask questions. Also check out my store, which has some great books and practical business products. Happy Viewing!!
Helpful Financial Education Links
- Crains
- Everfi
- http://money.cnn.com/
- http://www.bankrate.com
- http://www.bloomberg.com
- http://www.finance.yahoo.com
- http://www.forbes.com
- http://www.inner8.com/
- http://www.marketwatch.com
- http://www.mymoney.gov/
- http://www.sharebuilder.com
- http://www.smartmoney.com
- https://www.cakefinancial.com/
- Saving Advice
No comments:
Post a Comment