Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Introduction to the blog!

May 27th, 2008


I am a 25 year old male living in Stamford, CT. My goal with this blog is to reach as many young investors as possible. It is easy for 40-55 year old people to be bombarded with mail from financial advisors or to see various commercials on TV. This Blog however will focus on giving the 18-30 year old investor the tools and advice necessary to start building a healthy financial future. Rising education costs, and a competitive job market make saving for the future a very big must... Given that this is the first blog post on the site we have not had a chance to add a lot fo contect but there will be a lot of new information being added to the blog daily. Hopefully we will start to build a loyal reader base. As always please feel free to post any comments or interesting thoughts.

No comments:

About the blog and myself

What can I tell you about myself and the blog. First, I have stresses like everyone else, I am continuously working hard to conserve my funds, while also taking time to enjoy life. After spending my entire childhood and college years in Maine, I moved to Connecticut to pursue my career. I went to Sanford High School and Bowdoin College (both in Maine). Both of these schools taught me a lot but there was one critical element missing from my education. How was I going to save, what was I going to save for and what financial tools should I utilize??? My goal with this blog is to give students and young professionals the upper hand in preparing for their financial future. There is a huge disconnect regarding how we teach "older professionals" to invest as opposed to "younger professionals". Hopefully this blog is able to confront that disconnect and provide a guide to investing, home buying and some of the other financial walls that spring up around "young professionals". For all of my readers please feel free to add posts and to ask questions. Also check out my store, which has some great books and practical business products. Happy Viewing!!

Subscribe Now: Paving Your Future

Powered by FeedBurner

Visitors