Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Check out this article

Taking advantage of stocks that are related to the baby boomers are going to be important. This article does a nice job of laying out a few stocks/companies that will be "good picks" to at least consider when deciding what stocks to look at. I would agree with the article that companies who manufacture hip and knee replacements could be good picks. As always do your due diligence and pick stocks that match your investment style.

http://online.barrons.com/article/SB121340677068674185.html?mod=ba_mp_view

No comments:

About the blog and myself

What can I tell you about myself and the blog. First, I have stresses like everyone else, I am continuously working hard to conserve my funds, while also taking time to enjoy life. After spending my entire childhood and college years in Maine, I moved to Connecticut to pursue my career. I went to Sanford High School and Bowdoin College (both in Maine). Both of these schools taught me a lot but there was one critical element missing from my education. How was I going to save, what was I going to save for and what financial tools should I utilize??? My goal with this blog is to give students and young professionals the upper hand in preparing for their financial future. There is a huge disconnect regarding how we teach "older professionals" to invest as opposed to "younger professionals". Hopefully this blog is able to confront that disconnect and provide a guide to investing, home buying and some of the other financial walls that spring up around "young professionals". For all of my readers please feel free to add posts and to ask questions. Also check out my store, which has some great books and practical business products. Happy Viewing!!

Subscribe Now: Paving Your Future

Powered by FeedBurner

Visitors