Sunday, June 8, 2008

Fund Opportunities

I wanted to include a link to a site that I believe is pretty cool. Marketocracy is a place where you can invest into "model portfolios" of several investors. The site allows fund managers to sign up and compete, all while tracking their investments and their results. For a beginning investor this site provides the opportunity to invest in a "fund" that you can track your results with. The site charges a 1.95% management fee, but gives you the option of looking at different investment portfolios and choosing the route you want to take. The minimum investment is $50,000.

http://m100.marketocracy.com/rmcduff_RMG1/1performance/index.html

No comments:

About the blog and myself

What can I tell you about myself and the blog. First, I have stresses like everyone else, I am continuously working hard to conserve my funds, while also taking time to enjoy life. After spending my entire childhood and college years in Maine, I moved to Connecticut to pursue my career. I went to Sanford High School and Bowdoin College (both in Maine). Both of these schools taught me a lot but there was one critical element missing from my education. How was I going to save, what was I going to save for and what financial tools should I utilize??? My goal with this blog is to give students and young professionals the upper hand in preparing for their financial future. There is a huge disconnect regarding how we teach "older professionals" to invest as opposed to "younger professionals". Hopefully this blog is able to confront that disconnect and provide a guide to investing, home buying and some of the other financial walls that spring up around "young professionals". For all of my readers please feel free to add posts and to ask questions. Also check out my store, which has some great books and practical business products. Happy Viewing!!

Subscribe Now: Paving Your Future

Powered by FeedBurner

Visitors