I would use the attached link as a resource. There are a lot of great resources from stocks, to investment tips to budgeting information. Hopefully you find this useful.
http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2008/right.on.your.money/
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the blog and myself
- Finance Helper
- What can I tell you about myself and the blog. First, I have stresses like everyone else, I am continuously working hard to conserve my funds, while also taking time to enjoy life. After spending my entire childhood and college years in Maine, I moved to Connecticut to pursue my career. I went to Sanford High School and Bowdoin College (both in Maine). Both of these schools taught me a lot but there was one critical element missing from my education. How was I going to save, what was I going to save for and what financial tools should I utilize??? My goal with this blog is to give students and young professionals the upper hand in preparing for their financial future. There is a huge disconnect regarding how we teach "older professionals" to invest as opposed to "younger professionals". Hopefully this blog is able to confront that disconnect and provide a guide to investing, home buying and some of the other financial walls that spring up around "young professionals". For all of my readers please feel free to add posts and to ask questions. Also check out my store, which has some great books and practical business products. Happy Viewing!!
Helpful Financial Education Links
- Crains
- Everfi
- http://money.cnn.com/
- http://www.bankrate.com
- http://www.bloomberg.com
- http://www.finance.yahoo.com
- http://www.forbes.com
- http://www.inner8.com/
- http://www.marketwatch.com
- http://www.mymoney.gov/
- http://www.sharebuilder.com
- http://www.smartmoney.com
- https://www.cakefinancial.com/
- Saving Advice
Financial Magazines & Newspapers
Start Here to Build Your Wealth (Job Sites)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(32)
-
▼
June
(20)
- Great Resource
- Check out this article
- Weekend Thinking
- Juggling College Loans and Saving...
- Your Own Business?
- Ten Investing Rules To Pay Attention to...
- Smaller Home Better Buying Opportunities
- Saving money on gas allows you to invest/save more...
- Mutual Fund Grades #2
- Fund Opportunities
- Retirement Tax
- Looking at the Insiders
- Oil = Economy Downturn
- Mortgage Meltdown
- Spending Tips
- Retirement Tip #1
- Upgrades/Downgrades
- Mutual Fund Grades
- Student Loan Video
- Insurance at your first job
-
▼
June
(20)
No comments:
Post a Comment